DRT 2019 Main Event
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATIONIS CLOSED
DAY OF EVENT ENTRIES WILL BE AVAILABLE ONSITE
( LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
If you want to take part of DRT 2019, please fill out the VEHICLE ENTRY form with your personal and car information. Registration is from 7am-10am. All pre-registrants must be in the show area by 9:30 am in order to guarantee yourself a spot in the show, in your class. After 10am, we may fill in your guaranteed spot as we will continue to allow unjudged day of show entrees in until the show spots are full. Pre-registration is highly recommended.
Pre-registrations received before January15th, 2019 are $59 and will include DRT 2019 Event T-shirts a $25 Value After January 16th and day of show will be $60 and will NOT include event T-Shirt.
Please note your registration needs to be paid via PAYPAL for upon submission. If you do not complete payment along with the information form, your entry will not be confirmed.
Kids 15 and younger don’t pay a cover. Young Adults 16 and over $25.
Note: Young Adult tickets will be sold at the event entrance. Supervision is highly recommended and accompanied by an adult at all times.
- One (1) vehicle display space (for car show competition & display)
- One (1) driver (VIP Lounge \ Hospitality Tent $59 Value)
- Additional wristbands will cost an extra $59/ea and are limited for purchase. NOTE This may sell out prior to event and may not be available the day of.
PRE- REGISTER ONLINE & SAVE
ONLY $59 Per Vehicle + 1 VIP Lounge Wristband
DAY OF SHOW VEHICLE REGISTRATIONS- ENTRY $60
Complementary Event Shirts will NOT be included with Day of Show Vehicle registrations-entries or Registrations received post January 15th, 2019
Event Registration received after January 15th 2019 $60 and do NOT include complementary DRT2019 Event Shirt.
DRT 2019 Event T-shirt will only be included with Pre-Registrations received prior to January 15th, 2019.
DRT 2019 People’s Choice Car Show Participating Classes
All Participating Classes For Peoples Choice will be awarded a limited edition Stainless Steel vehicle grill badge-plaque.
- Class 1 All years All 356
- Class 2 1965-1973 All 911
- Class 3 1970-1976 All 914 & 914-6
- Class 4 1965-1969 & 1976 All 912
- Class 5 1974-1989 All 911 G-series
- Class 6 1975-1989 All 930
- Class 7 1990-1998 All 964 & 993 Naturally Aspirated
- Class 8 1990-1998 964 Turbo & 993 Twin Turbo
- Class 9 1999-2004 996 Naturally Aspirated
- Class 10 2001-2019 996TT, 997TT & 991TT (All water cooled Twin-Turbo)
- Class 11 2005-2012 997 Naturally Aspirated
- Class 12 2012.5-2016 991 from 2012 to 2016 Naturally Aspirated
- Class 13 2017-2019 991 from 2017 to 2018 Turbocharged
- Class 13 All Years Carrera GT & 918 Spyders
- Class 14 All Years All years GT2 & GT3 and RS Spec GT Cars
- Class 15 All years 924, 944, 968, 928
- Class 16 All years All Boxster & Cayman (986, 987, 981, 718)
- Class 17 All years GT4, Spyder & Cayman-R
- Class 18 All Years All Macan, Panamera , Cayenne
- Class 19 1999 –On Late Race Cars, Modified Production,
- Class 20 Pre- 1998 Early – Vintage race car RSR,904,906,956,962,etc
- Class 21 Special Interest Factory – Prototype Build Low Production Cars (subject to approval)
- Class 22 Replicas All models
- Class 23 Outlaw All Aircooled models
- Class 24 Concours Collection All Years (Judged • Submissions must be approved)
Best of Shows Awards
Best of Show Awards will be selected by a selected group of Judges and will be awarded a Frame award as well as a limited edition Stainless Steel vehicle grill badge-plaque.
- Unrestored 1950 – 1998 (at least 75 % original Paint & Interior)
- Best Paint All Years all models
- Best Interior All Years all models
- Best Motor All Years all models
- Best of Show All Years all models
Concours Judge Awards
- Best Concours Paint
- Best Concours Interior
- Best Concours Engine
- Rare Concours & Unique
- Historic Concours (Must be 15 years or older)
- Preservation Concours (Unrestored • Must be 15 years or older)
- BEST CONCOURS OF SHOW